2019-20 Indian Super League – Mumbai City vs Hyderabad Preview & Prediction
When does Mumbai City vs Hyderabad kick off? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Mumbai City vs Hyderabad being played? Mumbai Football Arena, Mumbai
What TV channel is Mumbai City vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Mumbai City vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Mumbai City vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mumbai City extended their unbeaten run to five matches by picking up their second successive victory when beating Jamshedpur in their last contest and they will be confident of making it three wins in a row.
- Paulo Machado opened the scoring for Mumbai in the 15th minute and although Jamshedpur were able to hit back before the break, Raynier Fernandes put his side ahead once again a little more than 10 minutes into the second half.
- Despite plenty of pressure from the home side, Mumbai were able to hold their nerve defensively and held on for an important win but it did come at a cost with Amine Chermiti needing to be stretchered off and his availability is in doubt for this contest.
- Hyderabad made it six games without a win as they failed to hold on to a late lead against ATK and they now have to pick themselves up following the disappointment of not holding on to what would have been a confidence-boosting victory.
- Bobo levelled the scores after ATK had taken the lead from the spot and the Brazilian scored his second of the game to put his side ahead with five minutes remaining but Hyderabad could not repel a late onslaught and they succumbed to a 90th minute leveller.
- To make matters worse for Hyderabad, Marcelinho picked up a late injury and he could be forced to sit this contest out if he cannot recover in time, although the skipper will be given every opportunity to prove his fitness.
Mumbai City have won their last two games and they are now unbeaten in their last five Indian Super League matches. They host a Hyderabad team that will be rueing the chance to topple one of the better teams in the competition as they conceded late on against ATK and had to settle for a share of the spoils. The visitors have not won any of their last six games and with Mumbai on a positive run, the home side should be able to claim all three points in this one.