When does Hyderabad vs ATK kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs ATK being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad continue to prop-up the Indian Super League table after they failed to win for a fifth successive game and they have now lost four of those five games after they were defeated by Odisha.
- Having trailed by two goals at the break, Hyderabad were handed a lifeline as Odisha were reduced to 10-men and with Bobo converting the resulting penalty, the visitors had 25 minutes to find a leveller.
- Hyderabad failed to capitalise and conceded a penalty of their own which restored Odisha’s two-goal advantage before a late consolation saw the game finish 3-2 and the absence of Marko Stankovic was hard felt with the midfielder remaining a doubt for this game.
- ATK suffered just their second loss of the season as they went down to Goa in their last game but this trip to Hyderabad presents them with a great chance to return to winning ways.
- Having gone behind on the hour mark, ATK quickly responded through Jobby Justin but they failed to stay level for long with Goa retaking the lead just two minutes later and ATK were unable to equalise a second time.
- To make matters worse for ATK, they lost Michael Soosairaj to a knock and he could be forced to sit out this contest with Justin in line for a start after his goalscoring appearance having replaced Soosairaj against Goa.
ATK will be eager to get back to winning ways as they travel to Hyderabad. The hosts have managed just one win in their debut season and this looks like another tough game for them. Hyderabad have only managed seven goals and with ATK conceding the same number, this looks like an uphill task for them, particularly with ATK being the top scorers in the league with 16 and the visitors should pick up their fifth win of the season.