When does Goa vs Odisha kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Goa vs Odisha being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs Odisha on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs Odisha in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs Odisha? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Goa made it back-to-back victories as they overcame ATK in an impressive win and they are now within touching distance of Bengaluru at the top of the table with just one point separating the two teams.
- Mourtada Fall opened the scoring with an hour on the clock and although Goa were pegged back soon after, they were able to retake the lead through Ferran Corominas just two minutes later and they saw the game out from that point.
- Goa are able to boast a strong squad and were boosted by the availability of Brandon Fernandes who overcame a knock in his side’s game against Hyderabad to take to the field against ATK.
- Odisha were able to end their run of four matches without a win as they overcame Hyderabad and even more impressive was the fact that they were able to win the game despite going down to 10-men in the second half.
- Carlos Delgado and Xisco Hernandez gave Odisha a two-goal lead at the break but Vinit Rai picked up a second booking when conceding a penalty to give Hyderabad a chance to get back into the game.
- They converted from the spot but Martin Perez Guedes restored his side’s two-goal lead as he scored a penalty and despite Hyderabad pulling one back late on, it was not enough as they fell short with Odisha picking up the vital win.
Goa produced a great display to beat ATK and they will have their eyes on the top of the table. They can leapfrog Bengaluru if they claim the three points in this game in what would be their third consecutive win. They have shown their ability in front of goal all season, with 15 goals to their name so far and only ATK scoring more. Despite Odisha picking up a win in their last game, this will be much tougher for them and Goa should be able to earn the win that sends them top.