2019-20 Indian Super League – Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Friday 20th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters being played? Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
What TV channel is Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Chennaiyin vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chennaiyin’s visit to NorthEast United was postponed and they will hope that the events surrounding that cancelled game have not hindered their preparations for this contest after they were unable to leave their hotel.
- A return to home soil will present them with a chance of attempting to pick up just their second win of the season but having lost just once at home so far from their four games, they will be confident of at least avoiding defeat.
- They are unbeaten in their last three games with a win and two draws to their name but they could be without Masih Saighani who picked up a knock in his side’s last game against Jamshedpur.
- Kerala Blasters have now gone seven matches without a win after they were held to their third draw in succession by Jamshedpur but it is a result the Blasters will take after finding themselves two goals down.
- They were headed for their fourth defeat of the season before two goals in the final 15 minutes rescued a point for them with Raphael Messi Bouli continuing his good form in front of goal with both efforts.
- Bouli now has four goals to his name and is only two behind the top scorer in the competition and with all four of those goals coming in the last three games, he will be confident of improving his recent record in this game.
Neither of these teams have impressed in front of goal so far this season and if either side are to come out on top of this contest, they must find a way to convert their chances. Chennaiyin have drawn their last two games while Kerala Blasters have shared the spoils in their last three contests. Another draw is on the cards here with neither side making a strong enough case to win but if Raphael Messi Bouli can be presented with opportunities to score, he is capable of leading his side to victory.