When does Chennaiyin vs Goa kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Chennaiyin vs Goa being played? Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
What TV channel is Chennaiyin vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Chennaiyin vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Chennaiyin vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chennaiyin extended their unbeaten run to four matches after picking up a comfortable victory against Kerala Blasters in their last match and they will hope to kick-on in the second half of the campaign after that victory.
- First half goals from Andre Schembri, Lallianzuala Chhangte and Nerijus Valskis were enough to seal the three points in the 3-1 triumph in what was just Chennaiyin’s second win of the season so far.
- After starting the season with just one point from a possible 12, Chennaiyin have earned eight points from their following four games but face a tough task to extend their run of form and will have to do so without Eli Sabia who was shown a late red card against Kerala.
- Goa made it three straight wins as they proved too good for Odisha and that run of form has seen them challenge at the top of the Indian Super League standings having lost just one game from their nine so far this season.
- Ferran Corominas gave Goa the half-time lead against Odisha and despite creating plenty in front of goal, they did not seal the win until the 85th minute when Brandon Fernandes doubled the lead before Corominas notched his second of the game from the spot.
- Goa will be confident heading into this game owing to their current run of form but they look set to be without Jackichand Singh who suffered a nasty looking injury in his side’s last game and had to be stretchered off in the first half.
Goa are on a solid run of form and can make it four wins in a row if they come out on top of this contest. They travel to the improving Chennaiyin in what is an intriguing contest with the home side fancying their chances of making it five games unbeaten. They will face a much tougher test here against a Goa side averaging two goals a game and the visitors are likely to be too good in this one.