When does ATK vs Bengaluru kick off? Wednesday 25th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Bengaluru being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Bengaluru on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Bengaluru in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Bengaluru? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK were unable to bounce back from their defeat to Goa as they were held to a disappointing draw against Hyderabad which means they have now won just one of their last five matches.
- ATK opened the scoring from the spot as Roy Krishna gave his side the lead in the 15th minute but they found themselves behind with just five minutes remaining and needed a second goal of the game from Krishna in the 90th minute to earn a point.
- Krishna is now the outright top scorer in the Indian Super League with eight goals to his name and he is going to play a vital role in attempting to end his side’s poor run of form in what will be a tough contest.
- Bengaluru returned to winning ways after their loss to Mumbai City as a strong second half showing saw them come out on top of their game with NorthEast United with that win taking them to second place in the table.
- After a goalless first half, Bengaluru finally broke the deadlock in the 68th minute thanks to Sunil Chhetri’s penalty before Alberto Serran secured the three points with an effort 10 minutes before the full-time whistle.
- Thongkhosem Haokip will be pushing for a start after he was introduced at half-time against NorthEast United but there are expected to be no changes to the back four after they kept their sixth clean sheet of the season last time out.
ATK have struggled of late and required a last-minute leveller to come away with a point from their game against Hyderabad. They face a tough contest as they host Bengaluru whose solid defence returned to the fore after conceding three goals in their previous game. They have conceded just five goals from their nine games and ATK may find it difficult to break them down with the visitors able to earn at least a point.