When is SonderjyskE vs Hobro taking place? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is SonderjyskE vs Hobro taking place? Sydbank Park
What television channel is SonderjyskE vs Hobro on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream SonderjyskE vs Hobro? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for SonderjyskE vs Hobro? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- SonderjyskE will hope the winter break can help them regroup after a poor run of form saw them win just one of their last eight Superliga fixtures before the break, with their defence struggling.
- They have conceded 22 goals over that period and that is one area they will need to improve if they are to start climbing up the table instead of peering over their shoulder with just three teams currently below them.
- SonderjyskE used their winter break wisely and were able to pick up some decent results in friendly matches with a draw against Shakhtar Donetsk and a win over Brondby setting them up for a return to league action but they will still be without Marc Pedersen for this contest as he edges closer to match fitness following a long-term injury.
- Hobro ended 2019 on a poor run of form in the Superliga as they went 11 matches without a win but did pick up three consecutive draws in their last three games to give them something to work with when the league resumes.
- Hobro have lost seven games so far this season which is less than the majority of teams in the league but they have had trouble turning draws into wins with 11 draws and just two victories to their name so far.
- With few injury worries in their squad, Hobro should be able to name something close to their strongest side for this game and they will be confident of a positive result against their fellow strugglers.
SonderjyskE and Hobro both find themselves at the wrong end of the table and will be eager to improve upon the resumption of the Danish Superliga. SonderjyskE have real issues defensively and that has been their biggest downfall but Hobro boast a relatively strong defence despite their lowly position in the table. They are difficult to beat and although they draw too many matches, they should be able to earn a point at the very least from this fixture.