When is Silkeborg vs AaB taking place? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Silkeborg vs AaB taking place? JYSK park
What television channel is Silkeborg vs AaB on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Silkeborg vs AaB? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Silkeborg vs AaB? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- After winning just their second game of the Superliga campaign in their previous contest, Silkeborg were unable to back that up in their last contest before the winter break as they fell to a narrow loss to Lyngby.
- Silkeborg’s win over Randers in their last home game was the first time that they have won on home soil in the league this season and they will hope to build on that as they attempt to climb off the bottom of the table.
- Silkeborg are without a handful of players who are absent with long-term injuries but look to have made their way through the winter break without picking up any further knocks which will be a big boost to them.
- AaB will resume their bid for a spot in the top six of the Superliga with a game against bottom side Silkeborg but they will need to improve on the form they showed before the winter break.
- They failed to win any of their last three and lost their most recent clash at home to Nordsjælland with that result giving them plenty of food for thought over the break as it allowed their opponents to draw level on points with them.
- AaB return from the winter break with no injury problems but they will be missing Jores Okore for this contest with the centre-back picking up a suspension for an accumulation of yellow cards.
Silkeborg are propping up the Superliga table and look set to finish bottom unless they can produce a dramatic turnaround in their form. They have won just two league matches all season and now face a tricky test against AaB. The visitors need to get back to winning ways after failing to win their last three or they could find themselves falling out of the top six but the home side’s poor defence should present them with a great opportunity to pick up their first win in four and they should be able to grasp that chance.