When is OB vs Brondby taking place? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is OB vs Brondby taking place? Nature Energy Park
What television channel is OB vs Brondby on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream OB vs Brondby? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for OB vs Brondby? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- OB will hope the winter break came at just the right time for them as they went on a worrying run of form before the break which saw them lose four of their last five matches in the Superliga.
- The other game in that run was a draw, making it five games without a win, and that winless streak has seen them slide down the table although they are still in contention to qualify for the Championship Round.
- OB suffered a blow during the winter break with Jens Thomasen picking up an injury that will rule him out for around two months and the central midfielder will face a race against time to return to the side during the regular season.
- Brondby performed poorly before the winter break as they failed to win any of their last four matches in the Superliga and that form has seen them fall back in with the chasing pack making their spot in the Championship Round far from secure.
- Brondby’s away form will have to improve in these final matches with them winning just three of their nine on the road in the league this season but they will have a chance to claim the three points in this one against an inconsistent OB.
- Joel Kabongo is not too far away from returning from an ACL injury suffered in April last year but this game is likely to come too soon for him whilst Hjortur Hermannsson is not expected to return from a thigh injury until early in March.
Both OB and Brondby struggled before the winter break in the Superliga and will hope that they can change their fortunes. They both need to win this with the race for the Championship Round becoming very clustered and any loss of points could have big implications. With plenty to prove, this could be a nervy game with the pair desperate to end their respective winless streaks but a stalemate looks to be on the cards in this one.