When is Nordsjælland vs Horsens taking place? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Nordsjælland vs Horsens taking place? Right to Dream Park
What television channel is Nordsjælland vs Horsens on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Nordsjælland vs Horsens? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Nordsjælland vs Horsens? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Nordsjælland struggled for consistency before the winter break as they managed just two wins from their last six matches and that will be their main focus on the resumption of the Superliga.
- They struggled defensively during the first 20 games of the season and will be keen to improve at the back ahead of their return to league action having conceded 30 times, with only five teams conceding more.
- Nordsjælland do not have any injury issues to deal with ahead of this contest but they will be without young winger Ibrahim Sadiq who is suspended due to an accumulation of yellow cards.
- Horsens still have ambitions of qualifying for the Championship Round of the Superliga but they will need to continue where they left off before the winter break if they are to maintain their challenge.
- Horsens have lost just one of their last six matches in the league and the solitary defeat in that run came on the back of being reduced to 10 men against AaB when they went on to concede four goals.
- Veteran Peter Nymann will be unavailable for Horsens due to an ankle injury and the issues surrounding that problem could rule him out for a sustained period which will come as a big blow for his side.
Both Nordsjælland and Horsens are currently outside of the top six but they are not too far away and every point is going to be crucial in their attempts to earn a spot in the Championship Round. The pair have struggled defensively and they will need to improve at the back if they are to achieve their ambitions. There was little to split the two in terms of form before the winter break but Horsens have only won twice on the road this season and if the teams are to be separated, the home side are more likely to come out on top.