When is Midtjylland vs Lyngby taking place? Monday 17th February, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Midtjylland vs Lyngby taking place? MCH Arena
What television channel is Midtjylland vs Lyngby on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Midtjylland vs Lyngby? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Midtjylland vs Lyngby? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Midtjylland’s superb run of form was ended in their last game before the winter break in the Superliga as they suffered a defeat at home to AGF to bring their eight-match winning run to an end.
- They are still sitting at the top of the league but Copenhagen are hot on their heels and they will be eager to get back to winning ways as they attempt to wrap up top spot ahead of the Championship Round.
- Central midfielder Evander picked up two yellow cards in quick succession in injury time of the defeat to AGF and he will now have to sit this game out as he serves a one-match suspension.
- Lyngby are on a five-match unbeaten run in the Superliga but that record will come under threat as they travel to Midtjylland with the top of the table side likely to put them under significant pressure in this contest.
- Lyngby sit outside of the top six heading in to this contest and although they are within touching distance, they cannot afford to drop many points between now and the end of the season if they wish to qualify for the Championship Round.
- Having proven difficult to beat before the break Lyngby will have to defend well but they have still been leaking goals and, having allowed 33 so far this season, that could be their downfall in this clash.
Midtjylland have had the entire winter break to stew on their loss to AGF and that is only likely to spur them on as they host Lyngby. That defeat ended an eight-game winning streak for the side at the top of the Superliga and was just their second defeat from their 20 league matches so far this season. That highlights the task ahead for the visitors in this contest and with their defence allowing plenty of goals, Midtjylland should be able to capitalise to return to winning ways.