When is Lyon vs PSG taking place? Wednesday 4th March, 2020 – 20:10 (UK)
Where is Lyon vs PSG taking place? Groupama Stadium
What television channel is Lyon vs PSG on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Lyon vs PSG? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Lyon vs PSG? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lyon go into this semi-final in good form having lost just two of their last 17 games in all competitions, and they have knocked out three fellow Ligue 1 sides to get here.
- Their form is even more impressive given that key duo Jeff Reine-Adelaide and Memphis Depay suffered season-ending injuries in December, while the game will come too soon for left-back Youssouf Kone, who is back in training.
- With an important game against fellow European hopefuls Lille coming up on Sunday, coach Rudi Garcia is likely to make changes from Sunday’s victory over Saint-Etienne, so the likes of Joachim Andersen and Maxence Caqueret could come into the side.
- Ligue 1 leaders PSG eased to a 4-0 win at home to Dijon on Saturday – although for a long time it was only 1-0 – and remarkably, they have not lost a Coupe de France tie since January 2014.
- This will be PSG’s 17th competitive fixture of 2020 already and with their crucial Champions League second leg against Borussia Dortmund on the horizon, coach Thomas Tuchel is likely to freshen things up with a few changes.
- Keylor Navas was recalled in goal against Dijon having been dropped for the previous game but Sergio Rico has started in most of the cup games this season, while Neymar is available after serving a ban at the weekend but is yet to feature in this competition.
Lyon have been strong at home since the turn of the year, winning five and drawing three of their eight games at the Groupama Stadium in all competitions. PSG are of course favourites but Tuchel’s men have not been keeping as many clean sheets of late, so expect the home side to make a game of it and at least get a goal.