When is AC Milan vs Juventus taking place? Thursday 13th February, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is AC Milan vs Juventus taking place? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What television channel is AC Milan vs Juventus on? BT Sport have the rights to Coppa Italia matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream AC Milan vs Juventus? If the match is televised on BT Sport, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for AC Milan vs Juventus? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- AC Milan will have to find a way to overcome the disappointment of their Milan derby loss as local rivals Inter fought back from a two-goal deficit in the second half to claim the bragging rights in their Serie A clash at the weekend.
- Ante Rebic put Milan ahead five minutes before the break and Zlatan Ibrahimovic doubled their lead in stoppage time to cap a brilliant first half but their lead did not last long into the second before Inter were able to score twice in the final 20 minutes to seal the win.
- Milan have some issues heading into this game with Andrea Conti ruled out due to suspension and joining him on the sidelines will be Leo Duarte and Rade Krunic who are both struggling with injuries.
- Juventus lost for the second time in three matches as they surrendered their lead at the top of the Serie A table thanks to a disappointing defeat away at Hellas Verona at the weekend, with the Old Lady needing to be much-improved in this clash.
- To make things even worse for Juventus, they had taken the lead against Verona with Cristiano Ronaldo continuing his superb goalscoring streak as he notched once again to make it 10 consecutive games where he has found the back of the net in the league.
- After conceding an equaliser, Juventus were then made to pay as Verona took the lead late on from the spot and to compound matters for them, Douglas Costa is set to be unavailable for this clash after he was forced off with a knock at the weekend.
Milan and Juventus were both beaten at the weekend despite leading in their respective games and the pair will need to regroup quickly as they face-off in this Coppa Italia semi-final first leg. Milan have now failed to win either of their last two contests after a five-match winning streak in all competitions whilst Juve have won just one of their last three having previously put the same winning run together. This game could go either way but a draw looks to be on the cards which will suit the visitors in this first leg.