AT A GLANCE
- Total number of nine-darters - 9
- Different players with a nine-darter - 5
- Player with the most nine-darters - Phil Taylor (3)
- Town/City with the most nine-darters - London (3)
- Year with the most nine-darters - 2010 (3)
- Player with the most nine-darters against - James Wade (3)
- Number of different scoring combinations of nine-darters - 5
PREMIER LEAGUE NINE-DART FINISHES
|1||23/03/2006||Raymond van Barneveld (1)||Peter Manley||BIC, Bournemouth||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T19, D12|
|2||29/04/2010||Raymond van Barneveld (2)||Terry Jenkins||AECC, Aberdeen||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T19, D12|
|3||24/05/2010||Phil Taylor (1)||James Wade||Wembley Arena, London||T20, 2 x T19; 3 x T20; T20, T17, D18|
|4||24/05/2010||Phil Taylor (2)||James Wade||Wembley Arena, London||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T19, D12|
|5||16/02/2012||Phil Taylor (3)||Kevin Painter||AECC, Aberdeen||3 x T20; T20, 2 x T19; T20, T17, D18|
|6||17/05/2012||Simon Whitlock||Andy Hamilton||The O2 Arena, London||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T15, D18|
|7||14/04/2016||Adrian Lewis (1)||James Wade||SSE Arena Belfast, Belfast||3 x T20; 2 x T20, T19; 2 x T20, D12|
|8||13/04/2017||Adrian Lewis (2)||Raymond van Barneveld||Echo Arena, Liverpool||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T19, D12|
|9||27/02/2020||Michael Smith||Daryl Gurney||3Arena, Dublin||3 x T20; 3 x T20; T20, T19, D12|
- Raymond van Barneveld was the first player to ever throw a nine-dart finish in the Premier League - he did so in his debut season.
- Phil Taylor's nine-darter in the second leg against Wade in the 2010 Premier League final was the first ever nine-dart finish in a televised final.
- Also against Wade in the 2010 Premier League final, Phil Taylor became the first player to achieve two nine-dart finishes in one match.
- On each occasion that a player has achieved a nine-dart finish, they have gone on to win the match.