2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting Preview & Prediction
When is Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting taking place? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting taking place? M&S Bank Arena
What channel is Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rob Cross vs Stephen Bunting? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? Rob Cross beat Stephen Bunting 10-8
- Rob Cross sits second from bottom in the table and is still only two points ahead of Daryl Gurney following his 6-6 draw against the Northern Irishman last week.
- Cross led 6-5 against Gurney but was denied the chance to put more daylight between the pair when his opponent claimed the final leg of the match.
- Voltage enjoyed a decent run to the quarter-finals at the UK Open last weekend with victories against Michael Smith and Stephen Bunting along the way before he was defeated in the last eight by the eventual champion Michael van Gerwen.
- Former Premier League competitor Stephen Bunting from St. Helens is the selected challenger on night six and will be hoping for plenty of support from the crowd in Liverpool.
- Bunting has been struggling to recapture his best form over the past few years but there have been some positive signs, he made it through to two major ranking quarter-finals as well as a Euro Tour final in 2019 and reached a semi-final on the ProTour last month.
- The Bullet has lost all of his previous four meetings with Rob Cross which includes a 10-8 defeat in the last 16 at the UK Open last weekend.
Rob Cross will be hoping to draw upon his winning record against Stephen Bunting as he aims to pull away from the foot of the table. Bunting can pose big problems for Cross, but he can blow hot and cold and even though Cross isn’t at his best he might just be able to come away with a 7-5 victory. The main tip for this match is a checkout of over 118.5, as Cross has managed this in each of his last three Premier League matches and Bunting is very capable of firing a high combination finish when playing well.