2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson Preview & Prediction
When is Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson taking place? Thursday 6th February, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson taking place? P&J Live
What channel is Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Nathan Aspinall vs John Henderson? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? No previous meetings
- Nathan Aspinall is making his debut as a participant in the Premier League following an excellent past 14 months in which he has risen to number eight in the PDC Order of Merit.
- During this time Aspinall has reached back-to-back PDC World Championship semi-finals and won both the UK Open and US Darts Masters.
- Last weekend at the 2020 Ladbrokes Masters he defeated James Wade and Jonny Clayton on his way to the semi-finals where he eventually lost out 11-10 to Michael Smith.
- Scotland’s John Henderson has been invited to play in this one-off game as one of the challengers in the 2020 Premier League. Henderson will earn money based on his performance in the match but only Aspinall’s performance counts towards the league table.
- Henderson’s Premier League appearance in Aberdeen in 2019 against Michael van Gerwen was a memorable occasion, backed by a huge support Henderson rose to the occasion and held the world number one to a draw.
- Currently ranked just inside the top 32, Henderson has not made it through to the quarter-finals in a major ranking tournament since October 2017.
Nathan Aspinall will have to battle against a partisan home crowd and the tenacious John Henderson as he bids to make a winning start to his debut Premier League campaign. Aspinall has proven to be a class act on the big stage since the end of 2018 when he first reached the semi-finals at the World Championship and he is capable of pushing for a play-off place in the 2020 Premier League. Henderson poses a tough test for Aspinall as he really has nothing to lose and can just enjoy the occasion. Aspinall is tipped just to get over the line and win 7-5, but the main pick is on the 180s market. If Henderson gets into his rhythm he can fire in a good number - as he showed last year when he hit six against Van Gerwen, over 2.5 in this match looks possible for the big Scot.