2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen Preview & Prediction
When is Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen taking place? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen taking place? M&S Bank Arena
What channel is Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Gerwyn Price vs Michael van Gerwen? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? Michael van Gerwen beat Gerwyn Price 11-9
- Gerwyn Price suffered his first defeat of the 2020 Premier League campaign last week when he lost 7-3 to the impressive Glen Durrant who averaged over 100 in their contest.
- Price put aside that defeat and performed excellently in reaching the final at the UK Open last weekend where he lost out to Michael van Gerwen in a match where he eventually paid the price for missed opportunities.
- The Iceman only has two wins against Michael van Gerwen on his record though both of those wins came within their last four meetings and they drew on the last occasion that they met in the Premier League.
MICHAEL VAN GERWEN
- Michael van Gerwen was beaten 7-4 by Michael Smith last Thursday night and has now lost two of his last three Premier League matches.
- Van Gerwen was blown away by a strong start from Smith who won six of the first seven legs whilst averaging 107 and although Van Gerwen did manage to claw some legs back, he was left with too much to do.
- The Green Machine was back on form at the UK Open as he claimed his first title since last November with some awesome performances which included a nine-darter and two averages of 110.
These two players served up a tremendous final at the UK Open only days ago and more of the same is expected in this encounter. Michael van Gerwen cast aside any doubts over his form with some stellar performances over the weekend but it has to be said he was let off the hook by Price in the final and the Welshman will relish the chance for revenge. There is no question they bring out the best in each other and this should be an excellent tussle that goes the distance with both players possibly posting a ton-plus average. The main tip for the match is for over 11.5 legs.