2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant Preview & Prediction
When is Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant taking place? Thursday 5th March, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant taking place? Westpoint Exeter
What channel is Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Gerwyn Price vs Glen Durrant? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? Gerwyn Price beat Glen Durrant 5-1
- Gerwyn Price is in tremendous form right now having won back-to-back tournaments on the PDC circuit either side of his 7-1 victory against Peter Wright in the Premier League last Thursday evening.
- Price is the only unbeaten player in the 2020 Premier League with his victory against Wright following three consecutive draws against Cross, Smith and Gurney.
- The Welshman’s victory at the Belgian Darts Championship on Sunday saw him extend his winning run to 13 consecutive matches and he has averaged over 100 in eight of those games.
- Glen Durrant is currently in the top four but suffered his first defeat in the 2020 Premier League last week in Dublin when he lost 7-5 to Nathan Aspinall
- Durrant was left to rue missing seven darts which would have seen him establish a 4-1 lead against Aspinall and his opponent took full advantage thereafter to claim the two points.
- Duzza lost in his opening match at the Belgian Darts Championship on Saturday but it was not a poor performance as he averaged just under 100 against Mervyn King, who posted an average of over 105.
Gerwyn Price will be brimming with confidence right now and the task for Glen Durrant to halt his winning run is a formidable one. Durrant is a tough competitor and certainly no pushover but the all-round game that Price possesses is just likely to be too good for his opponent and a 7-4 win is the prediction. Gerwyn Price to score the most 180s also looks a good possibility as Durrant has only notched five in the opening four weeks of the Premier League season and Price is tipped to outscore him in that department.