2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall Preview & Prediction
When is Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall taking place? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall taking place? M&S Bank Arena
What channel is Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Gary Anderson vs Nathan Aspinall? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? Nathan Aspinall beat Gary Anderson 4-2
- Gary Anderson became the first Premier League player to lose to a challenger/contender when he was defeated by Luke Humphries in Exeter last Thursday.
- Anderson struggled to hit the doubles against Humphries and comes into this round of matches with the lowest tournament checkout percentage of all nine competitors.
- The Flying Scotsman fell at the last 16 stage in a last leg decider against Jelle Klaasen at the UK Open in a tournament where he was defending the prize money that he claimed from winning the event two years ago.
- Nathan Aspinall was defeated by an outstanding performance from Peter Wright in Exeter as his opponent finished the match with an average of 110.
- Aspinall didn’t perform poorly in his match against Wright and his own average was above 100 for the majority of the contest but Snakebite was just too good on the night.
- Defending UK Open champion Aspinall was unfortunate to draw Van Gerwen in his opening match at the tournament last weekend and he lost 10-8 to the Dutchman who then went on to win the title.
Gary Anderson is struggling to recapture his best form and consistency and he could be in for a tough night against Nathan Aspinall who has made a good start to his debut Premier League campaign. Aspinall will relish the challenge, he defeated Anderson last December at the World Championship and won’t lack confidence. It would be folly to write off Anderson lightly but Aspinall’s belief can carry him to a 7-5 victory.