2020 Unibet Premier League Darts – Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant Preview & Prediction
When is Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant taking place? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – evening (UK)
Where is Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant taking place? M&S Bank Arena
What channel is Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Daryl Gurney vs Glen Durrant? Click here to purchase tickets for the 2020 Premier League Darts
What was the score in the last meeting? Glen Durrant beat Daryl Gurney 4-2
- Daryl Gurney remains at the foot of the table and two points adrift from safety following his 6-6 draw against Rob Cross last Thursday evening.
- Gurney is without a win in the Premier League this season and was forced to win the final leg of the match against Cross to salvage a crucial point despite having earlier taken a 3-0 lead after a strong start to the contest.
- SuperChin will be buoyed by his run to the semi-finals at the UK Open last weekend where he won three matches in last leg deciders and claimed a victory against Peter Wright.
- Glen Durrant comes into night five of the 2020 Premier League as the league leader having picked up seven points from his opening five matches of the campaign.
- Last week Durrant produced his best performance of the tournament so far with an average of 100.76 in his 7-3 victory against Gerwyn Price who went into the match on the back of a 13-match winning streak.
- Duzza was unfortunate to come up against Peter Wright in his opening match at the UK Open last weekend and went down to a narrow 10-8 defeat against Snakebite.
Top plays bottom in this encounter but it should be a lot more competitive than the league table suggests especially with Gurney’s level of confidence increased by his run to the semi-finals at the UK Open last weekend. This is not to say Gurney will defeat Durrant but if he manages to show the same fighting spirit that he displayed at the UK Open a draw is a possibility. The main tip for the match is Durrant to have the highest checkout, as Gurney has yet to post a ton-plus finish in the 2020 Premier League whereas Duzza has had one in each of the last three weeks.