2019 BoyleSports World Grand Prix – Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting Preview & Prediction
When is Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting taking place? Wednesday 9th October, 2019 – evening session
Where is Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting taking place? Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin
What channel is Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting on? Sky Sports Arena
Where can I stream Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Dave Chisnall vs Stephen Bunting? Tickets are available on Ticketmaster
All-time meetings: Dave Chisnall 9-8 Stephen Bunting
Last meeting: Dave Chisnall 6-3 Stephen Bunting
- Dave Chisnall came from behind to defeat Grand Slam champion Gerwyn Price in a deciding leg in a thrilling round one encounter on Monday evening.
- Former Grand Prix finalist Chizzy scored impressively throughout against the Welshman and finished the match with the highest average in round one of 92.50.
- Chisnall has defeated Bunting in each of their last four encounters which includes a big stage triumph at the Masters earlier this year, and e hasn’t lost to the Bullet since November 2017.
- Former World Grand Prix semi-finalist Stephen Bunting defeated Welshman Jonny Clayton 2-0 in round one to register his first win at this tournament since 2016.
- The Bullet won the first set against Clayton without dropping a leg with his opponent struggling for form. The second set was a lot closer with Clayton missing four darts to take the match into a deciding set before Bunting pounced and hit the crucial match-winning double.
- Bunting is aiming to make it consecutive major ranking quarter-final appearances having enjoyed a run to the QFs at the World Matchplay in July where he narrowly lost to eventual champion Rob Cross.
Former World Grand Prix finalist Dave Chisnall has enjoyed a successful season away from the TV stage and transferred his form across with an impressive showing in round one where he came through a very tough tie against Gerwyn Price. Although Bunting enjoyed a more comfortable victory in round one, his performance was not of the same standard and it is Chizzy who is tipped to come through this encounter in four sets.