2019-20 PDC World Darts Championship – Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock Preview & Prediction
When is Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock taking place? Tuesday 17th December, 2019 – evening
Where is Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
What channel is Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock on? Sky Sports Darts
Where can I stream Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Ted Evetts vs Fallon Sherrock? https://www.pdc.tv/william-hill-world-darts-championship-tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? No previous meetings
- Ted Evetts has qualified for the PDC World Championship for the third time in a row and has done so on the back of a very successful season on the PDC Development Tour where he won an astounding eight titles during the course of 2019.
- On his World Championship debut two years ago, he was defeated 3-0 by Gerwyn Price. Last year, he claimed his first victory at Alexandra Palace with a 3-0 win against Simon Stevenson before bowing out in straight sets against Adrian Lewis in round two.
- Despite some decent performances, his best showing in a senior PDC tournament this year has been a solitary quarter-final appearance which came in the early part of the year.
- Fallon Sherrock secured a place at Alexandra Palace for her PDC World Championship debut by winning the UK & Ireland Women's Qualifier in late November.
- She was impressive throughout as she averaged 99 in one of her earlier round matches before winning a thrilling semi-final encounter against last year’s qualifier Lisa Ashton.
- Sherrock comes here having had a successful season on the BDO Women’s circuit with multiple tournament wins. She attended PDC Q School at the start of 2019 but didn’t make much of an impression and has also competed in some PDC Challenge Tour events this year but without any decent runs in those tournaments.
To see our predictions for the rest of Tuesday evening’s session, click on the links below:
Ted Evetts has enjoyed an eye-catching year on the PDC Development Tour, scooping up an array of titles and he must be coming here in high spirits and full of belief. Although he hasn’t made much of an impression at a World Championship yet, he averaged over 92 in both of his matches at the tournament last year and he is capable of doing so again on this occasion. Just reaching Alexandra Palace is a tremendous achievement for Sherrock and although she will enjoy the occasion, unfortunately for her Evetts will be too strong and a straight sets win is the prediction.