2019-20 PDC World Darts Championship – Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia Preview & Prediction
When is Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia taking place? Wednesday 18th December, 2019 – afternoon
Where is Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
What channel is Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia on? Sky Sports Darts
Where can I stream Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Stephen Bunting vs Jose Justicia? https://www.pdc.tv/william-hill-world-darts-championship-tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Jose Justicia beat Stephen Bunting 6-5
- Former BDO world champion Stephen Bunting has only won one match at the PDC World Championship since reaching the quarter-finals at Alexandra Palace on his debut at the 2014-15 tournament.
- Last time out at the World Championship, Bunting lost 3-1 in his opening match against eventual quarter-finalist Luke Humphries. His two previous opening match defeats came against Darren Webster and Dimitri Van den Bergh.
- The Bullet has had an upturn in form in 2019 having reached two ranking tournament finals, with improved performances in the big tournaments too leading to runs to the quarter-finals at the World Matchplay and Players Championship Finals where he averaged over 100 in all three of his games.
- Jose Justicia made a winning start on his debut appearance at the PDC World Championship when he defeated Arron Monk in straight sets on Sunday.
- Spain’s Justicia came out on top in what was a mediocre match against Monk, winning with an average of 88.64 compared to Monk’s 82.56.
- The only previous meeting between the two players came in October of this year, with Justicia claiming a 6-5 win against Bunting in a Players Championship tournament.
Stephen Bunting is long overdue a good run at Ally Pally and he looks well set to put that right this time out, coming into the tournament with more belief than for a number of years. His performance at the recent Players Championship Finals bodes well and he is predicted to overcome Justicia in four sets.