2019-20 PDC World Darts Championship – Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young Preview & Prediction
When is Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young taking place? Tuesday 17th December, 2019 – evening
Where is Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
What channel is Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young on? Sky Sports Darts
Where can I stream Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Jeffrey de Zwaan vs Darin Young? https://www.pdc.tv/william-hill-world-darts-championship-tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? No previous meetings
JEFFREY DE ZWAAN
- Jeffrey de Zwaan is aiming to reach the last 32 at the PDC World Championship for the first time having lost in the last 64 to Michael Smith and Rob Cross on his two previous appearances at Alexandra Palace.
- The 3-1 score in his defeat against Cross last year does not tell the story of how well De Zwaan played, with the young Dutchman posting an average of 106 against the defending champion.
- De Zwaan has broken into the top 32 in the PDC Order of Merit this year and claimed his second senior PDC ranking title in May. He also won a tournament on the PDC Development Tour back in April.
- Darin Young will be aiming to break Dutch hearts again having ousted Raymond van Barneveld in round one, in what was Barney’s final game as a professional player.
- Young’s 3-1 win against Van Barneveld in the previous round came despite the American averaging around nine points lower than his opponent.
- ‘Big Daddy’ has never won consecutive matches at a World Championship tournament, with his triumph against Barney only his second win in 11 matches at the PDC World Championship.
To see our predictions for the rest of Tuesday evening’s session, click on the links below:
Darin Young ended Raymond van Barneveld’s hopes of a dream farewell and now his own tournament is likely to come to an end against the talented young Dutchman Jeffrey de Zwaan. The career of De Zwaan is on the rise. He has proven capable of bringing his best game to the TV stage and he should post a good average in defeating the American.