2019 Women’s Big Bash League – Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women Preview & Prediction
When is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women taking place? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 06:00 (UK)
Where is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women taking place? Lilac Hill Park, Perth
What is the expected weather for Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women? 32c in sunny skies
What television channel is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to WBBL05 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women in the UK? If televised, BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women? Visit the official BBL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Hobart Hurricanes Women beat Perth Scorchers Women by 6 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
- Perth Scorchers were unable to make it four wins in a row as they were downed by Hobart Hurricanes but with Sydney Sixers losing their last game, the Scorchers have secured their place in the knockout stage.
- The Scorchers were very poor and will need to be much-improved in this second successive meeting against the Hurricanes as they were bowled out for just 107 despite seeing out their 20 overs.
- With such a low total to defend, it was always going to be a difficult task keeping the Hurricanes at bay and Hobart had little trouble in chasing down their target with 26 balls remaining.
HOBART HURRICANES WOMEN
- Hobart Hurricanes earned just their fourth win of this edition of the Women’s Big Bash League as they produced a dominant display against Perth Scorchers and will hope to back that up here.
- The bowling unit did a great job to restrict the Scorchers to just 107 with Tayla Vlaeminck picking up another two wickets which made it 20 for the competition and she has taken three more than any other player.
- Erin Fazackerley notched 58 as she got her side off to a strong start in their reply and despite falling with her side on 95, the Hurricanes were always in control as they comfortably chased down their target for a six-wicket win.
Perth Scorchers progressed to the semi-finals in their last game against Hobart Hurricanes and will want to overturn that result as they face them for the second time in quick succession. The Scorchers were well beaten and it came on the back of a poor batting display in which they were bowled out and only two players made it into the 20s. The Hurricanes have nothing to lose and with the confidence gained from yesterday’s win, they should be able to back that up to make it back-to-back victories.