2019 Women’s Big Bash League – Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women Preview & Prediction
When is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women taking place? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 06:00 (UK)
Where is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women taking place? Lilac Hill Park, Perth
What is the expected weather for Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women? 27c in sunny skies
What television channel is Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to WBBL05 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women in the UK? If televised, BT Sport subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women? Visit the official BBL website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Perth Scorchers Women beat Hobart Hurricanes in the Super Over
THE TEAM NEWS
PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
- Perth Scorchers have one foot in the semi-finals and a win from either of their final two matches against Hobart Hurricanes will secure their place in the knockout stages for the fourth time.
- The Scorchers have won their last three matches and have put themselves into a superb position to advance with their latest win an eight-wicket success against Sydney Sixers which they pulled off with just four balls remaining.
- That was a pivotal victory in the grand scheme of things and was largely down to a superb knock by captain Meg Lanning who managed to notch 81 from just 50 balls as her side chased down the 165 they were set for victory.
HOBART HURRICANES WOMEN
- Hobart Hurricanes have just two more chances to end their Women’s Big Bash League campaign with some positive results as they face Perth Scorchers in a double-header to wrap up what has been a disappointing season.
- The Hurricanes come into this with just three wins from 12 matches and have lost their last two after they were narrowly edged out by Adelaide Strikers but will feel they should have won that contest.
- Chasing 144 for the win, the Hurricanes looked to be falling well short until a superb cameo by Chloe Tyron gave her side hope, but her 44* from just 22 deliveries was not enough as her side lost out by two runs.
Perth Scorchers could progress to the semi-finals even without winning another game but will want to secure their place by winning at least one of their next two matches. They face Hobart Hurricanes in the first of what is a double-header and will fancy their chances of picking up the win they need with a place in the top two still up for grabs. The Hurricanes struggle to play well across a full 40 overs and that is likely to be their downfall with the Scorchers able to come out on top.