When is Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan taking place? Tuesday 6th August, 19:00 (UK)
Where is Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan taking place? The 1st Central County Ground, Hove
What is the expected weather for Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan? 19c with cloudy spells but no rain expected
What television channel is Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan on? Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Sussex Sharks vs Glamorgan? Tickets for this match can be purchased here!
All-time meetings: Sussex Sharks W8, Glamorgan W4, No result 2
Last meeting: Sussex Sharks beat Glamorgan by 98 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sussex Sharks are coming off their third consecutive win in the T20 Blast as they beat Gloucestershire by three wickets and were aided by their opponents picking up a six-run penalty for a slow over-rate which left the Sharks with just seven needed from the final over.
- They will remain without Jofra Archer who continues to build up his fitness and rather than play in this game, he will take to the field in a second-string County match to get more overs in red ball cricket.
- There is every chance that they will name an unchanged side for this match although Tymal Mills could come back into the reckoning after being left out of that game as part of rotations so Robinson, Jordan or Topley could be rested here if he does return.
- Glamorgan’s miserable T20 Blast campaign continued last Friday as they lost to Hampshire by 41 runs as after restricting the hosts to just 128/7, they were skittled for just 87 all out as their batting remains a major weakness.
- Overseas star Fakhar Zaman suffered his second duck in four T20 Blast innings in that game and although he did bowl well as his part-time spin went for 1/15 from four overs, they desperately need more from him at the top of the order.
- With a relatively small squad at the disposal of coach Matthew Maynard, options to rotate their pack remain extremely limited so the likelihood is that they will have to keep faith with the vast majority of the team that is bereft of confidence right now, although batsman Kiran Carlson and pace bowler Michael Hogan return to the fold.
Sussex and Glamorgan come into this T20 clash with contrasting form as the Sharks are flying right now having won their last three while Glamorgan cannot buy a win right now. The Sharks have plenty of strength and depth which allows them to rotate players and still name a strong side. They also have some talented spinners like Rashid Khan that will pose Glamorgan plenty of issues as they come off a mauling by Hampshire whose spinners won the game for them. Difficult to see anything other than a comfortable home win for the Sharks here.