Vitality t20 Blast 2019 – Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings Preview & Prediction
When is Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings taking place? Sunday 25th August, 15:30 (UK)
Where is Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings taking place? Trent Bridge, Nottingham
What is the expected weather for Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings? 28c with plenty of sunshine and some cloud cover
What television channel is Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings on? Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Notts Outlaws vs Yorkshire Vikings? Check https://www.ecb.co.uk/T20-Blast for updates about tickets
All-time meetings: Notts Outlaws W18, Yorkshire Vikings W10, No Result 3
Last meeting: Yorkshire Vikings vs Notts Outlaws – no result
THE TEAM NEWS
- Notts Outlaws opened up a two-point cushion over the fifth-placed Leicestershire Foxes after they proved too good for their opponents as they clashed at Leicester with the Outlaws claiming a seven-wicket win.
- Leicestershire were able to score 161/8 from their 20 overs with Luke Fletcher the pick of the bowlers after taking 3-17 and Alex Hales was the key man for Notts in the chase as he notched 60 from 39 balls.
- That was Hales’ third half-century of the tournament so far and he will be eager to build on that effort whilst the Outlaws will also hope to have Luke Wood back available again after he missed out against the Foxes with a minor back injury.
- Yorkshire Vikings secured a crucial win over Durham Jets to keep their hopes of progressing to the quarter-finals alive but they must back that up as they travel to Trent Bridge to face Notts Outlaws.
- Stand-in skipper Tom Kohler-Cadmore led from the front as he scored 52 from 42 balls to get his side off to a strong start on their way to 146/6 and their bowlers produced a great effort to bowl Durham out for 132.
- The 14-run win was largely thanks to a stunning effort from young off-spinner Jack Shutt who took career-best figures of 5-11 and he is likely to be relied on heavily again as Yorkshire seek another win.
Notts Outlaws can all but seal their place in the quarter-finals with victory here but face a tricky game against Yorkshire Vikings. The Outlaws will be very difficult to catch with a win but the Vikings should come into this game with renewed optimism after a thrilling victory over the Jets last time out. They will need to continue improving to have any chance of making the last-eight but their hopes could be dashed with the home side likely to be too good here.