When is Hampshire vs Glamorgan taking place? Friday 2nd August, 19:00 (UK)
Where is Hampshire vs Glamorgan taking place? The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
What is the expected weather for Hampshire vs Glamorgan? 23c and sunshine forecast all day
What television channel is Hampshire vs Glamorgan on? Hampshire vs Glamorgan will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hampshire vs Glamorgan? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Hampshire vs Glamorgan? Check https://www.ecb.co.uk/T20-Blast for updates about tickets
All-time meetings: Hampshire W7, Glamorgan W6, No result 1
Last meeting: Glamorgan beat Hampshire by 8 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hampshire produced a dominant display to claim an important victory in the South Group of the T20 Blast as they made it two wins in a row and will have their eyes firmly set on a third consecutive win here.
- Captain James Vince did the damage as he scored a majestic, unbeaten 87 from 54 balls to lead his side to the seven-wicket victory over Essex as Hampshire look to be finding some form at just the right time.
- Although Hampshire face a short turnaround for this clash with Glamorgan, they look set to name an unchanged side having performed so well with both bat and ball against Essex with England pair Mason Crane and Liam Dawson set to play a big role once again.
- Glamorgan remain the only side in the entire competition yet to pick up a win with their hopes of making the knockout stages already looking on shaky ground ahead of this tricky trip to Hampshire.
- They did appear to be heading to their first win against Gloucestershire in their last match but failed to see it out at the death as their opponents hit back to claim a tie with the final ball of the game.
- Andrew Salter secured his second four-wicket haul in three games whilst Fakhar Zaman finally found his rhythm with a knock of 58 and those two will be key again as they seek their first victory.
Hampshire appear to be hitting some form and they can make it three wins in a row as they host winless Glamorgan. James Vince looks set to be their key man as he tries to force his way into Ashes contention with his batting in this competition but for Hampshire’s sake, they will hope they do not lose their skipper. He will remain with Hampshire for the time being and will look to add a third 50 of the tournament so far in this one with Glamorgan’s bowling attack there for the taking.