When is Glamorgan vs Surrey taking place? Sunday 11th August, 14:30 (UK)
Where is Glamorgan vs Surrey taking place? Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
What is the expected weather for Glamorgan vs Surrey? 18c but there could be intermittent showers during play
What television channel is Glamorgan vs Surrey on? Glamorgan vs Surrey will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Glamorgan vs Surrey? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Glamorgan vs Surrey? Check https://www.ecb.co.uk/T20-Blast for updates about tickets
All-time meetings: Glamorgan W8, Surrey W5, No Result 2
Last meeting: Surrey beat Glamorgan by 97 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Glamorgan’s wait for their first win in this year’s T20 Blast continued as their game with Essex was washed out as only four over of play were managed before the umpires called a halt to proceedings.
- That was Glamorgan’s second no result of the competition and they now sit on three competition points with five of their eight games so far ending in defeat with the quarter-finals looking a long way off.
- Glamorgan have had issues with both bat and ball so far but only one of their batsmen have scored more than 200 runs so far with David Lloyd leading the way for his side with 220 whilst the next best is Chris Cooke who has scored almost 100 runs fewer with 129.
- Surrey fell to a fourth consecutive defeat as they lost a rain-affected game with Gloucestershire which came despite an inspired performance from all-rounder Sam Curran who did his best to get his side back to winning ways.
- Curran took 2-23 from his three overs before he smashed an unbeaten 51 from 35 balls but his efforts were in vain as rain curtailed his side’s run chase and they were behind the required rate as the umpires brought the game to an early conclusion.
- The nine-run loss under the D/L method was a big blow to Surrey as their struggles continued and that is now six defeats in this year’s competition but if Curran can maintain that kind of form, a win will not be too far away.
The two strugglers of the South Group meet in this clash with both teams combining for just one win so far. Surrey are the side with that win to their name and but surely have to win this game to have any chance of making the quarter-finals. The same applies for Glamorgan but they are yet to win a game so far and if a result is possible here, Surrey can be the side to claim the win with Sam Curran likely to be integral.