2019 T10 League – Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi Preview & Prediction
When is Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi? 30c and sunshine forecast all day
What television channel is Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi on in the UK? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi in the UK? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Northern Warriors have gone from sublime to ridiculous in just two matches as they won their first game with three overs to spare, and then proceeded to lose to the Qalandars by 56 runs after being bowled out for just 46 on Saturday.
- In the heavy loss on Saturday, only Sam Billings reached double figures as none of their big-hitting stars like Andre Russell or Darren Sammy could produce the goods and they were found wanting.
- They will look to bounce back here in their third back-to-back match but they will need their veterans to step up along with their bowling unit that has been far from decisive so far if they are to kick on and defend their trophy.
TEAM ABU DHABI
- Team Abu Dhabi come into their second match of the tournament with a point under their belts after they drew their opening game against the Qalandars in a game they looked likely to lose until Marchant de Lange’s excellent final over salvaged the tie.
- Corey Anderson was the key man with the bat in that game hitting 43 from 22 balls but they may consider adding another frontline batsmen as they do look a little light in that department in the middle to lower order.
- T20 specialist bowlers Ben Laughlin and Harry Gurney showed in that game that they will be key figures for them but they really need skipper Moeen Ali to find some form quickly as he could be pivotal to their hopes of success in this game and the tournament.
Northern Warriors are incredibly difficult to predict as it really is boom or bust with Darren Sammy’s men. They follow their big-hitting explosive strategy throughout and when it works they look spectacular like they did in the first game, or it fails miserably like in the second game in Saturday. They will be motivated to bounce back but that will not be easy against Team Abu Dhabi’s bowling attack and they may just have too much savvy for the defending champions so Moeen Ali’s men could spring another surprise here.