When is Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars taking place? Thursday 21st November, 2019 – 13:45 (UK)
Where is Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars? 24c with sunshine and cloudy intervals
What channel is Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- After opening the campaign with a victory, Karnataka Tuskers are without a win in their last three games and with only two matches remaining for them in the group phase, they are in must-win territory here.
- Their last match on Wednesday was washed out but that was between innings after they had conceded 129/4 against the Arabians so they really do need to produce a much-improved bowling display here against the Qalandars.
- They have been boosted by the arrival of Ryan ten Doeschate and Kesrick Williams so the duo will bolster their options, and there is every chance that they name a similar line-up for this game.
- The Qalandars sit level on points with their opponents with two group games left so they are in the same situation after four matches played, and they know they have to win or wave goodbye to their hopes of a knockout spot.
- They come into this game off the back of a 24-run loss to the Deccan Gladiators and that match was disappointing as they timed their run chase badly wrong and that was largely openers Ronchi and Banton who combined for 26 form 21 balls and they never recovered from that slow start chasing 129.
- They have a talented bowling unit but it has been rare for more than one of them to produce the goods in any one game so they could really do with more players stepping up to guide them to victory here.
With their knockout hopes on the line for both of these teams, there will be plenty of pressure on them to get the win here between the Karnataka Tuskers and Qalandars. There is little separating the two sides and this could easily come down to which batsmen can click into gear but the Qalandar’s bowling attack may just give them the edge. They have done well at taking wickets – 26 compared to the Tuskers’ 20, and that may be key in slowing the opposition down and giving them a crucial win.