2019 T10 League – Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians Preview & Prediction
When is Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians taking place? Wednesday 20th November, 2019 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians? 26c with rain forecast throughout the day
What channel is Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Karnataka Tuskers vs Maratha Arabians? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karnataka Tuskers have some ground to make up after losing their last two matches to Bangla Tigers and Deccan Gladiators, and the defeat last time out to the Gladiators was particularly disappointing as they were smashed around the ground conceding 111/5 from 8.3 overs after having restricted them to 37/4 from 4.4 overs at one stage.
- The bowling was particularly disappointing in that match as Lamichhane and Ahmed Raza’s four overs combined were hit for 69 runs, and the lack of all-rounders in the team is harming them as Hashim Amla has few options to change things around if things are not going well.
- The Tuskers can count on West Indians Kesrick Williams, Marlon Samuels and Fabian Allen after they arrived from national duty although Allen is an injury doubt after picking up a knock for the Windies and that would be a blow as he would add some depth to the batting and bowling as an authentic all-rounder.
- Maratha Arabians come into this game with good momentum after winning their last two matches and they were in sparkling form last time out as they smashed 138/2 against Team Abu Dhabi to help them win by 24 runs.
- Chris Lynn hit a staggering unbeaten 91 from just 30 balls as he came close to hitting the first ever century in a T10 match, and that impressive hitting will likely give good confidence to the rest of the Arabians batting line-up.
- The inclusion of Hazratullah Zazai and Najibullah Zadran has given them yet more firepower with the bat although there is a chance that veteran Yuvraj Singh will come back into the side after being rested last time out.
It is the Maratha Arabians who come into this match with all the momentum but the Tuskers have had a good rest and will be raring to go again now. They have a couple of incoming overseas stars coming into the side which will boost them but they will have to bowl much better than last time out. Sandeep Lamichhane will be key for them and he struggled against Kieron Pollard last time out, but the talented Nepalese youngster will be motivated to bounce back and the Tuskers need him to find some form to have any chance of winning. Everything points towards the Arabians once again here however barring a spectacular return to form for the Tuskers.