When is Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars taking place? Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars? 26c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Delhi Bulls vs Qalandars? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Delhi Bulls suffered their third defeat in their last four matches on Friday to drop out of contention for the knockout phase so they have nothing but pride to play for after that 30-run defeat against Maratha Arabians.
- The bowling unit was taken apart once again as four of their six bowlers were hit from 15 runs per over or more and it would be no surprise if the likes of Adil Rashid, David Willey and Waheed Ahmed rotated out of the team for this final game.
- Paul Stirling returned in the last game but looked woefully out of sorts with six runs from 10 balls, so he could drop out of the side and some of their fringe players could be handed an opportunity to get some playing time here.
- The Qalandars produced an outstanding all-round display against Karnataka Tuskers on Friday to give them a chance of reaching the knockout phase, and they know a victory here will see them leapfrog the Northern Warriors to seal the final play-off place.
- Somerset opener Tom Banton was the star of the show on Friday as he smashed the fastest fifty in the tournament so far and his 80 from just 28 balls set the platform for their total of 130/7, which ultimately proved 32 runs too many for the Tuskers.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore came into the side for his first game of the tournament but suffered a golden duck, but the talented Yorkshire batsmen will likely be given another chance in what will almost certainly be an unchanged team for this game.
The Qalandars have it all to play for here as a win will seal a knockout spot for them. They were in good form on Friday and they will be extremely confident against the Bulls who have already been eliminated and have been struggling badly. Their bowlers especially have been on the receiving end of some heavy punishment and the Qalandars batsmen will relish facing them here. While the Bulls do have some big-hitters in their ranks, it is hard to favour them with no real motivation and due to the way their bowlers are playing right now.