When is Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians taking place? Thursday 21st November, 2019 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians? 24c with sunshine and cloudy intervals
What channel is Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Delhi Bulls vs Maratha Arabians? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Delhi Bulls come into this match desperately needing a victory after no wins in their last three games now and the defeat to Northern Warriors on Tuesday has left them sat at the bottom of the ladder.
- They will be hoping a rest day will recharge their batteries and help them come out firing here as their batting especially has been nowhere near good enough as skipper Eoin Morgan has racked up 156 runs in their four completed games and Angelo Mathews is second highest with just 80, so they desperately need greater contributions throughout.
- West Indian spinner Khary Pierre came in last time out but his one over was smashed for 20 though he should get another chance here ahead of Adil Rashid but the focus really is on the batsmen to up their game in this one.
- Maratha Arabians are in strong form right now as they have won two and tied one of their last three games, and in the match that was abandoned on Wednesday, they were in an excellent position after hitting 129/4 from their 10 overs against Karnataka Tuskers.
- Hazratullah Zazai has struggled in his opening two matches since arriving in Abu Dhabi, but they have arguably the two most in-form batsmen in the tournament in the top three as Chris Lynn hit a second consecutive fifty last time out and Adam Lyth is hitting the ball exceptionally well right now.
- They are unlikely to change a winning formula right now unless Yuvraj Singh is fit again to come back into the side and that would likely see Hazratullah drop out and Lyth potentially move up to open the innings if Yuvraj is considered fit enough.
With the group stage coming to an end shortly and just a couple of matches remaining, the pressure is on the Delhi Bulls here and they need the victory to have any chance of progressing. They come up against the in-form Arabians who really are firing on all cylinders with the bat especially. Unless the Bulls can improve their bowling and tighten things up, this will be a tough assignment for them. They have too many players out of form, unlike the Arabian, who will fancy their chances of winning this one.