2019 T10 League – Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi Preview & Prediction
When is Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? Wednesday 20th November, 2019 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi? 26c with rain forecast throughout the day
What channel is Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deccan Gladiators are arguably the form team in the T10 League right now having won their last three matches in a row and their 24-run win last time out against the Qalandars was arguably their best in the tournament so far.
- Mohammad Shahzad was the star man in that game as after three poor innings to date, he caught fire against the Qalandars hitting 57 from 21 balls at a strike rate of 271, and their batting line-up now has real firepower and depth with big-hitting all-rounders Pollard and Cutting making them a dangerous outfit.
- They have won their last three matches without their bowling unit in particularly good form but that is not so much of an issue while their batting continues to fire, but they will hope Sheldon Cottrell can find some form and take some wickets opening the bowling.
TEAM ABU DHABI
- After a bright start to this tournament, Team Abu Dhabi have now lost their last two matches at the hands of Maratha Arabians and Bangla Tigers, and they fell short in both run chases after conceding 138/2 and 129/3.
- Moeen Ali desperately needs his bowlers to step up as only Ben Laughlin has come out of the last couple of matches with any real credit, and while Ali bowled an over himself last time out and could count upon Hayden Walsh Jr, they still conceded almost 13 runs per over.
- Niroshan Dickwella dropped out of the side last time out and he was replaced by 20-year-old compatriot Avishka Fernando who promptly smashed an impressive fifty when opening the innings so he should retain his place, while they desperately need to get Corey Anderson back as the Kiwi continues to struggle with injury.
Deccan Gladiators come into this match with momentum on their side as they have won their last three matches in a row. Their batting looks formidable and the arrival of Pollard and Cottrell has just strengthened them even more so. Team Abu Dhabi’s form has dipped in the last couple of matches and they desperately need a win here to remain in contention. Their bowlers are struggling for form however and coming up against the in-form Gladiators batting line-up does not bode well for them. This clash will likely depend on the outcome of the duel between Team Abu Dhabi’s bowlers and the Gladiators’ batsmen, and it is difficult not to go with the form team here.