When is Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars taking place? Tuesday 19th November, 2019 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars? 29c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Deccan Gladiators vs Qalandars? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deccan Gladiators moved to the top of Group A after they produced an outstanding batting display to chase down Karnataka Tuskers’ 110/3 thanks to Kieron Pollard’s 45 from 22 balls and Bhanuka Rajapaksa’s stunning 27 from just 7 balls as they recovered from 37/4 from 4.4 overs to reach 111/5 from just 8.3.
- Migael Pretorius was unable to bowl quite as well as he did last time out when he took 3/10, but he was the pick of their bowlers taking 1/19, though they could do with Fawad Ahmed finding some form.
- The arrival of Kieron Pollard following the conclusion of the West Indies’ series with Afghanistan was key in the win on Monday as he was impressive with bat, ball and in the field, while Sheldon Cottrell may be available to feature here too after travelling with his compatriot.
- The Qalandars’ group stage has been eventful so far as they were involved in a thrilling draw in their very first match, then inflicted a hammering on defending champions Northern Warriors by bowling them out for just 46, but then succumbed to their own heavy loss to Maratha Arabians by 47 runs last time out.
- The batting was particularly poor last time out as they could only muster 60/4 from their full 10 overs as they came up against an inspired Malinga and McClenaghan, but they will look to bounce back here and for Banton, Ronchi and Malan to get them off to a good start at the top of the order.
- They are expected to welcome Mujeeb Ur Rahman into the team for this match following the end of the Afghan series with the Windies and the spinner will be a welcome addition to their already strong bowling unit.
Deccan Gladiators have been boosted by the arrival of Pollard and Cottrell which has really strengthened them even further. They were in impressive form on Monday as they beat the Tuskers and the depth of their batting was particularly strong with the middle order winning the game for them. The same cannot quite be said for the Qalandars whose batting does not offer quite the same threat as the Gladiators. That may just make the difference and swing this in the Gladiators favour.