2019 T10 League – Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors Preview & Prediction
When is Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors taking place? Thursday 21st November, 2019 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors? 24c with sunshine and cloudy intervals
What channel is Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Deccan Gladiators vs Northern Warriors? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deccan Gladiators are almost certain to reach the knockout phase now depending on the match played before this one, and they have excellent form having won three and being involved in one abandoned game in their last four matches to sit on seven points with one game left.
- Their match against Team Abu Dhabi on Wednesday was unable to be completed in farcical circumstances as they could not work out the rain-adjusted total before the cut-off point and play did not resume, although there were plenty of positives for them to take.
- Fawad Ahmed enjoyed his best performance of the tournament so far taking 2/7 from his two overs while Mohammad Shahzad looked in excellent form with the bat so there is every chance they will name an unchanged side here.
- Northern Warriors are looking increasingly unlikely to be defending their title as they sit with just the four points from five matches played so far although they will want to go out in their own explosive style regardless.
- They contrived to lose on Wednesday in a decisive match against Bangla Tigers after succumbing to some big late hitting by Robbie Frylinck and they fell six runs short of their 103 target as their batsmen could not produce the goods.
- Andre Russell has been in exceptional form throughout the tournament with the bat especially and he will be keen to produce some fireworks along with his compatriots Lendl Simmons and Nicholas Pooran.
The Northern Warriors remain hugely unpredictable even though they have little or no chance of reaching the knockouts by the time this game starts. They are just as dangerous when the pressure is off if not more so, and they will want to finish the group stage in style. The Gladiators have been in excellent form and look strong all-round, but their bowlers have been somewhat hit or miss, and the Warriors batsmen can score heavily enough here to win the game.