2019 T10 League – Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers Preview & Prediction
When is Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers taking place? Monday 18th November, 2019 – 11:30 (UK)
Where is Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers? 29c with sunshine and the occasional cloudy spell
What television channel is Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers on in the UK? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers in the UK? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Deccan Gladiators vs Karnataka Tuskers? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deccan Gladiators bounced back nicely from their opening loss to the Delhi Bulls by beating Bangla Tigers with six wickets as they chased down the target of 109 with just one ball to spare on Saturday.
- Skipper and icon player Shane Watson continues to show he can still perform at the highest level despite his advancing years as the 38-year-old followed up his unbeaten 57 in the opening game was followed up by 41 on Saturday and he is in outstanding form.
- Miguel Pretorius was the star man with the ball that helped lay the foundations for that victory with 3/10 from his two overs but they will still want greater contributions from more of their batsmen and bowlers if they are to get a positive result here.
- Karnataka Tuskers won their opening match against Delhi Bulls but could not follow that on Sunday as their strong total of 114/1 when batting first did not prove to be enough against Bangla Tigers who knocked them off with seven balls to spare.
- Skipper Hashim Amla and Johnson Charles were the stars with the bat as they faced all but three of the balls in their innings, and despite 114 not proving enough, it will give them confidence at the top of the order which is vital.
- Sandeep Lamichhane will wonder how he was on the losing team after bowling figures of 2/9 from his two overs but the other four bowlers conceded 108 runs from 6.5 overs and they will have to improve against the Gladiators strong batting line-up.
Karnataka Tuskers have been pretty consistent in terms of their batting but their bowling let them down on Sunday and they will look to bounce back from that loss. The Gladiators have relied heavily on Shane Watson in both matches so far but this will be a major test as the Tuskers will no doubt unleash Lamichhane on him. The Tuskers all-round balance may just give them the edge but there really is little to choose from these two teams.