When is Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers taking place? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 13:45 (UK)
Where is Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers? 26c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Deccan Gladiators vs Bangla Tigers? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Deccan Gladiators beat Bangla Tigers by 6 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deccan Gladiators come into this Eliminator having lost their final game against Northern Warriors but they had virtually qualified by that stage and they will take heart from the fact that they beat Bangla Tigers by six wickets earlier in the tournament.
- The loss to the Warriors last time out was somewhat deflating given the fact they were only chasing a target of 108, and skipper Shane Watson hit an unbeaten 75 from 35 balls, yet his colleagues could only manage 22 runs combined from the other 25 balls.
- The bowling unit has struggled at times during this tournament but veteran Zahir Khan will likely play for his experience, while Fawad Ahmed, Ben Cutting and Zahoor Khan have shown signs of improving in recent games so they will be key to their hopes here.
- After a strong run of three wins and one no result, Bangla Tigers lost their final group stage match against the exceptionally strong Maratha Arabians to end up in fourth spot and in this Eliminator clash with the Gladiators.
- The top order has been poor in recent matches and it has been left to the likes of Tom Moores and Robbie Frylinck for some late big hitting to rescue them but they desperately need to the likes of Fletcher, Perera and Ingram to raise their game.
- There have been some improvements in the bowling department in recent games with David Wiese and Qais Ahmad in good form, while Liam Plunkett has quietly gone about his business but he has comfortably been their most economical bowler and they will need that trio to be at their best here.
A crunch match between Deccan Gladiators and Bangla Tigers in this Eliminator to see who will progress to the second qualifier immediately after this game. The Gladiators won the previous meeting by six wickets on the penultimate ball of the game but there was little to split the teams. This will be another close match but the sense is that the Tigers just possess the greater savvy in their ranks and that may just see them through.