When is Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians taking place? Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 13:45 (UK)
Where is Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians? 26c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians on? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- After opening the 2019 T10 League campaign with a defeat, Bangla Tigers have responded in impressive fashion having won three and one tie as they come into this top of the table clash with the similarly impressive Maratha Arabians.
- Their win last time out against the Northern Warriors was particularly impressive as they recovered from 60/5 from 7.2 overs to post a competitive 102/6 thanks to Robbie Frylinck’s 36 from 12 balls and his hitting at number seven just highlights the depth of batting they possess.
- While the bowling unit has not always looked particularly strong, David Wiese is enjoying some fine form right now as he comes off a 3/10 from two overs performance, and they are unlikely to make any changes to their in-form starting line-up right now.
- Maratha Arabians are hitting top form at the right time in this tournament having posted scores of 138/2, 129/4 and 146/4 in their last three matches as they already have a knockout place secured thanks to their three wins.
- The Arabians can boast the in-form batsman of the entire tournament as Australian big-hitter Chris Lynn has smashed 265 runs in five innings so far including 91*, 61 and 89 in his last three matches.
- Their bowlers are getting less of the spotlight but while they may not be prolific wicket-takers, they have Lasith Malinga who has an economy rate of just 6.62 from his eight overs bowled and they are able to put batsmen under pressure throughout.
The top two team in the tournament face off in what should be an intriguing dress rehearsal of any future meeting they will surely have in the knockout phase. The Tigers are proving to be one of the most complete teams in the tournament with plenty of players contributing and no real reliance on one individual. The Arabians are the opposite as they have Chris Lynn in sensational form with the bat and he has been fundamental to their victories. So much depends on him but while he has been in incredibly touch, the Tigers have greater strength in depth and have more ways to win this game.