Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab: IPL 2020 Free Tips, TV, Streaming, & Prediction
When is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab taking place? Thursday 15th October, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab taking place? Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
What is the expected weather for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab? 36c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- Royal Challengers Bangalore won their fifth game in seven on Monday against Kolkata Knight Riders as a dominant batting display led by AB de Villiers’ stunning unbeaten 73 from 33 balls saw their 194/2 prove far too much for KKR who lost by 82 runs.
- They have good momentum in the side right now and Chris Morris has come in to bolster their bowling unit, while the batting is clicking into top form with key men Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers in sensational form right now.
- It seems highly unlikely that they will make any changes to the starting line-up given the way they are playing right now with both batting and bowling units in superb form at present.
KINGS XI PUNJAB
- Kings XI sit firmly rooted to the bottom of the IPL with six losses in their seven games played so far but the one positive coming into this game is that their solitary win did come against RCB when they beat them at the start of the tournament by 97 runs.
- Whether they have batted first or second, they have struggled to win games and despite being involved in several close affairs, they have picked up an unwanted losing knack that they are struggling to shake off.
- They will consider throwing caution to the wind now and throwing Chris Gayle into the starting line-up at the expense of either Chris Jordan or Mujeeb which will mean something of a rejig to the batting order but his power hitting in Sharjah could be explosive.
It is incredibly difficult to make much of a case for Kings XI in any game right now and the only thing in their favour here is that they did comprehensively beat RCB earlier in the tournament. They have now let slip a couple of excellent positions to win matches and contrived to lose them somehow as they did last time out so confidence nor belief is great right now. They may throw Chris Gayle in to give them a boost and try a different approach here but that may still not be enough. RCB are in excellent form right now and other than some poor fielding and numerous drops, their batting and bowling is in excellent form. They have to be favoured to outgun Kings XI and avenge the previous loss here.