When is Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Tuesday 10th March, 14:00 (UK)
Where is Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Gaddafi Stadium
What is the expected weather for Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi? 20c in partly cloudy skies
What channel is Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi? Full match replays and highlights can be streamed on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi? Ticket information for all PSL 2020 fixtures can be found here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having won one of their opening five matches in PSL 5, Lahore Qalandars have secured back-to-back victories to put themselves right in contention of securing a play-off berth and they will be eager to continue their upturn in form against Peshawar Zalmi.
- After ripping through Quetta Gladiators’ top and middle-order, the Qalandars did not have the same joy against Karachi Kings and they were left with a big total to chase after the Kings were able to post 187/5.
- 19-year-old Maaz Khan had a decent impact with the ball as he took two wickets on his return to the side but Ben Dunk continued his fine form as he hit a brilliant 99* from just 40 deliveries to guide his side to the valuable victory.
- Peshawar Zalmi made it successive wins in the Pakistan Super League but they have just two matches to play in the round robin stage and will be desperate to pick up another victory to solidify their position in the top four.
- Zalmi looked to have a huge task ahead of them after they were set 196 to win by Islamabad United and with rain forecast, they knew they had to bat aggressively from the outset to stay ahead of the DLS score.
- Kamran Akmal did just that as he notched 37 from 21 before Tom Banton also contributed 20* from 16 before the rain hit but Zalmi had done enough and at 85/2, they were ahead of the required rate to earn a seven-run win via the D/L method.
Lahore Qalandars looked in real trouble having won just one of their opening five matches in PSL 5 but they have earned two impressive victories and will be confident of making it three wins in a row. That confidence is based purely on their previous two performances as they face a side that they have historically struggled to beat in this contest. Peshawar Zalmi have won eight of the nine meetings between the two teams and that kind of record is likely to weigh heavily on the minds of the Lahore players with Zalmi able to make it eight wins in a row against the Qalandars.