When is Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans taking place? Friday 21st February, 14:00 (UK)
Where is Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans taking place? Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
What is the expected weather for Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans? 19c in clear skies
What channel is Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 732)
Where can I stream Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans? Full match replays and highlights can be streamed on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans? Ticket information for all PSL 2020 fixtures can be found here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Multan Sultans beat Lahore Qalandars by 7 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lahore Qalandars are the perennial underachievers in the Pakistan Super League having finished every edition with the wooden spoon, even when the competition expanded to six teams.
- Chris Lynn is the big addition for the Qalandars and the leading run-scorer in BBL history will play a key role in trying to change the fortunes of the side that have struggled to mount any form of challenge in this tournament.
- Haris Rauf will also have a big role to play with the ball after an impressive debut campaign in which he took 11 wickets for Lahore and he has recently taken his game to the next level with a highly-successful stint in the BBL as well as making his international debut for Pakistan.
- Multan Sultans will compete in just their third PSL campaign but they have only managed to finish fifth in both of their entries so far and will need to show big improvements if they are to compete in the latter stages of the tournament.
- Andy Flower will head-up a new coaching team and it is hoped that his appointment can be the catalyst for some enhanced performances with the ex-England coach boasting a very experienced squad.
- Shahid Afridi is still going at the ripe old age of 45 and the all-rounder remains a key part of this side along with 40-year-old Imran Tahir whilst the addition of Moeen Ali could also prove to be pivotal.
Neither of these teams have even threatened to claim a Pakistan Super League title between them but they have high hopes of turning that around this campaign. Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans have it all to prove but they need a lot to go their way if they are to be successful. Andy Flower’s appointment could prove to be a solid one and with some interesting names among his new side, the Sultans should be able to come out on top in this game.