When is Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators taking place? Sunday 15th March, 14:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators taking place? National Stadium
What is the expected weather for Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators? 26c in mostly cloudy skies
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 732)
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators? Full match replays and highlights can be streamed on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators? Ticket information for all PSL 2020 fixtures can be found here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Quetta Gladiators beat Karachi Kings by 5 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karachi Kings produced when it mattered most as they produced a solid display to overcome Islamabad United with that victory securing the Kings’ place in the play-off of the Pakistan Super League.
- Islamabad were weakened by the loss of a handful of their overseas contingent and the Kings took full advantage as a solid bowling performance helped to restrict United to just 136 runs for the loss of six wickets.
- Despite losing Alex Hales before the game, the Kings did not feel the impact of that with Sharjeel Khan getting his side off to a solid start as he whacked 37 from just 14 balls which helped guide Karachi into the play-offs thanks to the four-wicket win.
- Reigning champions Quetta Gladiators can still force their way into the PSL 5 play-offs but must win this final to stand any chance after their most recent game against Multan Sultans was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
- Four straight losses prior to that washout sees the Gladiators sit at the bottom of the standings but they are still alive heading into this final match, although they may need Lahore Qalandars to lose their match with Multan Sultans to give them a helping hand.
- The Gladiators will be without English pair Jason Roy and Tymal Mills for this contest after they returned home following the outbreak of coronavirus and their absence could have a big impact on Quetta’s chances.
Karachi Kings were able to secure their place in the final four of PSL 5 and they could end the reign of champions Quetta Gladiators by defeating them in this final game of the round robin. The Gladiators need to win to have any chance of making the play-offs but even that may not be enough. They will be without Jason Roy at the top of the order and having failed to win any of their last four matches that have been played, it is likely that they will surrender their title here with Karachi able to earn another win.