When is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Monday 2nd March, 14:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi? Weather here
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 732)
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi? Full match replays and highlights can be streamed on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi? Ticket information for all PSL 2020 fixtures can be found here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Karachi Kings beat Peshawar Zalmi by 10 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karachi Kings bounced back to winning ways on Sunday as they overpowered Islamabad United chasing their 183/3, they reached their target with eight balls and five wickets to spare in an impressive chase.
- After Babar Azam was run out without facing a single ball, Alex Hales smashed 52 from 30 balls and then Sharjeel Khan, Cameron Delport, Imad Wasim and Chadwick Walton all made key contributions to guide them home with relative comfort.
- They may contemplate a change in their bowling attack as they continue to struggle there and that would likely mean rotating their overseas players so Mitchell McClenaghan could possibly come in if they want another frontline bowler given how much they have struggled so far.
- Peshawar Zalmi saw their last match with Islamabad United washed out so they have been afforded the luxury of extra days’ rest since the last time they played which saw them win a 12-over match against Lahore Qalandars.
- Lewis Gregory came in to make his first appearance of PSL 5 and he marked it in style as he took 4/25 from his three overs and play a key role in that victory so the Englishman should keep his place ahead of compatriot Liam Dawson here.
- Shoaib Malik missed that win but Peshawar will be hoping that the veteran all-rounder can return to come back into the side at the expense of Mohammad Mohsin and that would be a major boost.
This promises to be another close and hard-fought affair between two teams that possess plenty of star power. The Kings hit their stride in style on Sunday as they smashed Islamabad United to all parts on their way to an impressive victory and that was all in spite of star man Babar Azam being run out without facing a ball. They still have room for improvement and that may not bode well for Peshawar Zalmi who are not at their best right now. They may find the Kings to possess too much firepower for them unless their key bowlers can find some form which has been largely poor so far. The Kings have to be favoured with the momentum of Sunday’s outstanding win.