When is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? Friday 6th March, 14:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? Gaddafi Stadium
What is the expected weather for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? 17c but thunderstorms are expected throughout the day and could impact on play
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? Full match replays and highlights can be streamed on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? Ticket information for all PSL 2020 fixtures can be found here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Multan Sultans beat Karachi Kings by 52 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karachi Kings have responded well to back-to-back losses by claiming successive wins in the Pakistan Super League and will hope to kick-on after a six-wicket victory over Peshawar Zalmi in their last game.
- Mohammad Amir did the damage with the ball as he ended with figures of 4-25 in his four-over spell and his efforts helped reduce Zalmi to 151/8 which proved to be insufficient on the pitch at Rawalpindi.
- After falling for a duck against Islamabad United, Babar Azam got back into the groove with an unbeaten 70 that helped guide his side to victory but he will have to be on top form if his side are to overturn the 52-run defeat they suffered against Multan earlier in the tournament.
- Multan Sultans continued their impressive start to PSL 5 as they picked up their third win in succession when claiming a comfortable victory over defending champions Quetta Gladiators in their last outing.
- The Sultans won the toss and electing to bat first proved to be a wise decision as they struck 199/5 with an unbeaten 100 from Rilee Rossouw the standout performance for his side as he managed that in just 44 deliveries.
- That exceptional piece of batting proved to be decisive as Multan were able to keep the Gladiators’ scoring in check and restricted them to 169/7 and, with impressive performers with both bat and ball, the Sultans will be confident of continuing their winning streak.
Multan Sultans look like the complete package in PSL 5 and look to have the tools to mount a serious title challenge. They are strong with both bat and ball and will feel they can improve further as the competition progresses. They face a tricky test here against Karachi Kings who also possess plenty of strike in their side. The two bowling units will be put to the test here and although Mohammad Amir was in great form for the Kings last time out, the Sultans should be able to keep Karachi’s top-order in check and come away with the victory.