2021 Pakistan Super League – Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi Preview & Prediction
When is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Wednesday 3rd March, 2021 – 09:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi? Visit this website for the latest ticket information
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi on? This match will be televised live in the UK on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via the Sky Go app
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karachi Kings have won two and lost two of their opening four games in PSL 6 as they have shown some moments of brilliance but have not managed to produce it on a consistent basis as they come into this clash with Peshawar Zalmi.
- The team is relatively settled with only one of their local bowlers rotating out as the rest of the side has played all four matches so far and it seems highly unlikely there will be changes here too as they look to build momentum in their three games this week.
- Their batting remains formidable and in exceptional form but they will hope to improve their economy rates with the ball as they have proved to be expensive outside of Imad Wasim and Mohammad Amir.
- Peshawar Zalmi have won their last three matches as they have benefitted from winning the coin toss and choosing to chase which has been the clear preference of teams in PSL 6 and where the trend continues to favour batting second.
- It was their bowling that laid the foundations for victory last time out as Wahab Riaz too 4/17 while Saqib Mahmood took three more wickets to take his tally to ten in just four matches played so far.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore continues to impress as he topscored once again last time out with 46 and he is making the number three position his own right now and there is every chance that the eleven remains unchanged given their form.
All the momentum is on the side of Peshawar Zalmi coming into this game but the Karachi Kings will be eager to get back to winning ways after losing last time out. The Kings will fancy their chances however with the quality in they have in their ranks and their depth with bat and ball. Despite sitting behind Peshawar in the PSL ladder, it is the Kings whose batting has been stronger and they have more batsmen in form right now. That could be the decisive factor and while the team batting second will once again have an advantage, the Kings are favoured pre-match and pre-toss.