2021 Pakistan Super League – Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans Preview & Prediction
When is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? Saturday 27th February, 2021 – 09:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? Visit this website for the latest ticket information
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans on? This match will be televised live in the UK on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via the Sky Go app
THE TEAM NEWS
- After winning their opening game against the Quetta Gladiators, Karachi Kings were on the wrong end of a high-scoring shootout with Islamabad United last time out as their 196/3 proved not to be enough for victory.
- There were plenty of positives to take from that game with Sharjeel Khan’s 105 from 59 balls and Babar Azam’s 62 being exceptional knocks, and they will be looking for more of the same from a batting perspective.
- There will be no overreactions to that defeat and the likelihood is that they name an unchanged line-up as they welcome the Multan Sultans to their home ground where they will look to get back to winning ways.
- Multan Sultans got their first victory in PSL 6 on Friday as they restricted the Lahore Qalandars to 157/6 before knocking it off with relative ease to get off the mark in their third game.
- Skipper Mohammad Rizwan was key to their success with yet another masterful performance at the top of the order but it was the bowling attack who laid the foundations for the win with their most economical performance in the tournament so far.
- The team is pretty settled right now and despite playing back-to-back matches, they are almost certainly to name the same eleven that beat the Qalandars as they look to build some momentum now.
This clash between the Kings and Sultans promises to be another fascinating matchup and it is the Sultans who come into the game with greater momentum. They picked up a good win on Friday and they will look to continue that strong form here. Despite losing their opening two games, they were better than those results suggest and while they still have players that can improve their form, there are positive signs. The Kings sit mid-table with one win and one loss but they will be relatively pleased with their performances so far. Their batting looks immense and with Nabi and Christian in the ranks, the quality all-rounders give them plenty of depth with bat and ball. They just get the nod here to edge this game although the Sultans cannot be ruled out in what will surely be a close game.