IPL 2020 – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Preview & Prediction
When is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians taking place? Monday 28th September, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
What is the expected weather for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians? 37c sunny
Where can I get tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians? IPL 2020 matches will be played without spectators to begin with but the official IPL website will update fans if this situation changes
What channel is Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians on? Sky Sports will be televising this match
Where can I stream Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians? Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match live vis the Sky Go website or app
THE TEAM NEWS
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
- After winning their opening match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by 10 runs, Royal Challengers Bangalore slipped to a heavy 97-run loss at the hands of Kings XI Punjab last time out in Dubai.
- There were plenty of question marks in that defeat with Dale Steyn struggling badly with the ball going for 57 from his four overs as death bowling continues to be an issue while Josh Philippe was out for a duck and their top order struggled when under pressure.
- RCB will certainly consider a couple of changes here as Mohammad Siraj will likely come in for Umesh Yadav while the fit-again Chris Morris or Moeen Ali could potentially be handed a start at the expense of Steyn.
- After losing their opening game to Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians bounced back in style beating Kolkata Knight Riders by 49 runs in Abu Dhabi five days ago to get off the mark in this year’s IPL.
- Skipper Rohit Sharma led by example with a stunning 80 from 54 balls in that game and they will be hoping him and De Kock can get their opening partnership firing while the batting overall looked much stronger.
- There is a fair chance that they will go unchanged once again for this game and while there is an outside chance that Nathan Coulter-Nile could come in whenever they deem him fit enough, compatriot James Pattinson is bowling well enough to retain his place for now.
RCB face off against Mumbai in Abu Dhabi for what promises to be yet another highly entertaining affair. This is the first game that RCB will play in Abu Dhabi while both of Mumbai’s matches have been held there which may give them an advantage. The matches in Abu Dhabi have not exactly been high scoring but the Indians did blast 195 last time out which will give them confidence especially against this fragile RCB bowling attack. While RCB have some matchwinners within their ranks, the balance in their team is still lacking. Mumbai on the other hand have a strong batting and bowling line-up which is bolstered by their all-rounders. They have to be favoured to get the win here.